Save $100/Person on ANY Galapagos Cruise*
Must Book by June 15, 2016
See below for discounted vessels and availability over the Christmas/New Years holiday season!
Coral I/II & Legend
Sun Deck on the Legend
Three of our favorite boats are the Legend (100 passengers), the Coral I (36 passengers), and the Coral II (20 passengers). These boats have a jacuzzi or small pool, offer sea kayaks, have a good kids program, and are a good value for the money.
Selected departures in July-November 2016 are on sale. 4, 5, and 8 day itineraries are available.
- Standard Cabin: $1645/person
- Standard Plus: $2045/person
- Junior Suite: $2295/person
- Legend Suite: $2645/person
- Balcony Suite: $2945/person
- $90/person Fuel Surcharge
- $495/person Galapagos Flights
- *** Contact us for 5-day and 8-day prices.
Stand-up Paddleboards and Kayaks
Eric and Letty are identical 20-passenger first-class yachts. The Origin is a brand new premium luxury 20-passenger yacht. They all offer 2 naturalist-guides, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. Only 8-day itineraries are offered.
10% fall discount on selected departures in September and October 2016. They also have a 5% winter discount on selected departures in January and February 2017.
- Eric/Letty: $5145 Dolphin deck, $4745 Booby deck, $4295 Iguana deck, $4095 Triple
- Origin: $6495 Double, $6295 Triple
Cormorant Double/Twin Cabin
The Cormorant is a first-class 16-passenger motorized catamaran.
They are offering special prices on selected dates:
- Aug 17-20 (4D/3N Wed – Sat): US$2940
- Aug 27-31 (5D/4N Sat – Wed): US$3965
- Sep 03-10 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
- Dec 03-07 (5D/4N Sat – Wed): US$3965
- Dec 07-10 (4D/3N Wed – Sat): US$2940
- Dec 10-17 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
The Ocean Spray is a first-class 16-passenger motorized catamaran. They are offering special prices on selected dates:
Aug 20-27 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
Dec 03-06 (4D/3N Wed – Sat): US$2940
Dec 10-17 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
Christmas/New Years Holidays:
Tip Top IV
First class yacht
Capacity for 16 passengers
Tip Top IV in the Galapagos
Relax onboard the Tip Top IV with lavish amenities like the roomy sundeck, inviting dining room, well-stocked bar, full library, TV/VCR/DVD with sound system, desktop PC with e-mail access, air conditioning, and carpeting throughout. Each of the craft’s ten cabins comes with a private bathroom (equipped with both hot and cold water), a personal safe, and a wardrobe.
- 5 Day cruise: December 26-30, 2016
- Price per person $ 3295 USD Lower deck cabins
- Price per person $ 3645 USD Upper deck cabins
- *** Price includes flights to the Galapagos!
5 DAY ITINERARY
MON: Baltra, Black turtle cove
TUE: Chinese Hat, Rabida
WED: Santiago: Sullivan Bay, Bartolome
THU: Santa Fe, Plazas
FRI: Bachas, Baltra airport
Catamaran Nemo III
Capacity for 14 passengers
First class yacht
Nemo III Catamaran
The Nemo III is a large trans-oceanic, allumarine, 72-foot, multihull yacht; a wonderfully stable cruising vessel. It was specially designed by Lagenvin to take up to 12 passengers, accommodated in seven double cabins, each with a private bathroom. The ingeniously designed salon, vast cockpit and unique exterior surface make this beautiful catamaran an exceptional choice for your Galapagos cruise. Yacht has a Jacuzzi.
- 8 days cruise: January 1-8, 2017
- Price per person : $ 4595 USD
8 DAYS – ITINERARY South
SUN: Baltra, North Seymour
MON: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos , Leon Dormido, Cerro Brujo
TUE: Española: Bahia Gardner, Pta. Suarez
WED: Floreana: Pta. Comorant , Post Office Bay
THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Station
FRI: Plaza Sur, Santa Fe
SAT: Bartolome, Sombrero Chino
SUN: Mosquera, Baltra
First class catamaran
The Archipel I offers six twin cabins and two matrimonial cabins, spacious lodgings, and each one consists of a private bathroom with hot-and-cold water, toilets, spacious closets and drawers, wide windows, air-conditioning, bottled water and fresh towels. The social area consists of a dining room, a well-supplied bar and a conference area with television, DVD player and projector, table games, library with books and DVDs. Enjoy the sea breezes or a sky full with stars from the observation platform.
- 8 Day cruise: January 2-9, 2017
- Price per person $ 3995 USD
8 DAYS – ITINERARY B
MON: Baltra, North Seymour
TUE: Bartolome, Santiago: Sullivan Bay
WED: Isabela: wall of tears, tortoise breeding centre
THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin centre, Twin craters
FRI: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion, Post office bay, Baronesa lookout
SAT: Española: Gardner Bay, Punta Suarez
SUN: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Cerro Brujo
MON: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos, Airport
- Valid on any Galapagos cruise of $2000/person or more
- Must book by June 15, 2016
- New bookings only, not valid on existing bookings
Contact us for more information >>