A five day safari will take you to Tanzania's best areas for wildlife viewing. Lake Manyara is ideal for viewing birdlife with over 400 species. Ngorongoro is the largest intact crater in the world abundant with wild game including elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, lions, leopards, and hyenas. Tarangire is a beautiful park filled with Baobabs and Acacias with a large variety of game such as zebras, elephants, giraffes, and waterbuck.
Five days on safari also allows you to visit the Serengeti, Tanzania's most famous and largest national park and one of the most spectacular parks in the world. The "endless plains" cover some 14,763 square kilometers including large plains, short grass plains, kopjes, and lakes.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Drive to Lake Manyara or Tarangire for afternoon game drive
- DAY 2: Drive to Serengeti, afternoon game drive
- DAY 3: Serengeti Game Drive
- DAY 4: Serengeti Game Drive, Olduvai Gorge, Maasai Village
- DAY 5: Ngorongoro Game Drive
- Daily game drives
- Spectacular views
- Abundant wildlife
LOCATIONS: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire